Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wreck Tech

This evening my boyfriend and I are going to a basketball game. Obviously, by the title of this post, its UGA v. Tech. I don't really know who's going to win because I'm still learning but, I'm basically going to spend time with him. He loves basketball so much, its so cute!

Anyway, that's at around 6. Until then, I have studying and the gym to do. We just got back from getting my car, since I most certainly didn't drive it back last night.

Before I left, Jody and I had a little talk. I love talking with him. He's my best friend. I can, and do, tell him everything. I can be serious with him one second and be silly the next. We talked about "the one" and the feeling you get when you know you've found "the one". Every time I talk with him I realize how similar we are, how we want such similar things and how I can never see, and never want to see myself with anyone else. I want forever with him. He gives me butterflies every time he kisses me and it still makes me nervous to hang out with him because I want so hard to impress him. And then, he says I don't have to try, that I'm perfect the way I am. And then, I smile. And he kisses me. And my heart melts and I get those butterflies and I never want to leave his arms.

Ok, enough of the sappy stuff, I really need to study now.... sad day.

Song of the day:
Glory, glory to ole Georgia


Recipe of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment