Thursday, December 8, 2011

Update: I need to start doing these at night

So when I do these in the middle of the day I inadvertently end up doing something cool in the afternoon/ evening that is most definitely mention-worthy in that day's post. Of course, my time it gets time for me to crash at night the last thing I want to do is write a lengthy and descriptive blog entry. I don't know what I'll do, I'll figure something out...

Anyways, the gym never happened yesterday. Instead, we went to the store and bought soup and cheap little baguettes. We are preparing for the snowpacolypse which, let's face it, isn't about to happen until at least next semester. But girls can dream can't they! (the answer is yes, by the way).

We barely got back in time for me to change before the game. It was so cold outside! My ears and nose were so frozen by time we got to the coliseum that they hurt! I really didn't get to eat much yesterday and so, I feel badly about this too, I wasn't really very much fun at the game. His friend came, who was most definitely very enthusiastic and they talked together most of the time. Most of what they talked about was basketball stuff way over my head so, it's not like I could have participated even if I wanted. And it was cute to see him "in his element". I love it when he's happy and (he'll never admit this) but, I think he'd have a much better time if he just went with his friends instead of me.

We ended up losing the game, though, and he got upset. All-in-all, he didn't the best of days yesterday. He was actually pretty stressed and I felt super bad. There's only so much I can do.

Oh! And I broke my toe yesterday. That was interesting. I got it caught on my boyfriend's sandal. It sounds strange because it is strange and I really have no idea how it happened. My roomie had our friends bring over some athletic tape and then she left with them to hang at their apartment. Messy things happened there and she came back around 3. More girl talk and soup this morning brings me to my final at 1:30. It's over, obviously, and I can't wait for my head to hit my pillow. Unfortunately, we are going to the gym, it's never too early to get sexy for Spring Break! And I still have Christmas shopping to do.... why can't I be a billionaire?!

No comments:

Post a Comment