Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I apologize in advance for any glaring spelling errors or dreadful auto correct mishaps. I'm writing this entry from my phone since my computer charger has frayed to pieces, leaving my computer lifeless. Sad, I know

I know I've been more than a little MIA lately, I really do plan on fixing that. I just needed to get my random thoughts jotted down somewhere.

I've just had a wonderful evening with my boyfriend. He truly is the best guy on this entire planet. I've always been aware of his perfection but, today for some reason I was exceptionally surprised that he was mine and I was his. How could a man this wonderful exist? And I must be the luckiest girl on this earth to have him for my own, for him to accept all of me (even the parts I'm not as fond of) and love me to pieces regardless.

I told him that tonight. I told him how thankful I was to have him in my life and how I felt blessed for him to love me the way he does. And then we talked and reminisced about when we first met and when he told me he liked me and our first date and our first kiss. It was so sweet. I don't ever want to take this boy for granted, he is the most important thing in the world to me. But, its nice to have those reminders, to sit and talk about where we've been and how we've gotten this far and where we are going in the future. It's a subtle reminder of how much we love each other. I can really describe the feeling um feeling right now, I would say humbling but, its more powerful. It makes you want to stop, smile, and soak it all in. That's the kind of night I just had. That's the way he just makes me feel. I can't help but love him with my entire heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment